Thursday, July 2, 2009

The Light at the End of the Tunnel!!

Yay!! We are almost at the end of another school term ... which means HOLIDAYS!!! To get my holidays off to a cracking start, Jan and I are off on a little scrapping adventure - SCRAPGIRLS CHRISTMAS IN JULY RETREAT. This week, I have been busy packing kits and getting organised, so come 3:15 pm on Friday of next week, Jan and I can climb into her little car and make our way to the glorious South Coast and the wonderful Stanwell Tops to participate in a weekend of scrapping, fun and food! Heaven!

In the meantime, here are some of the Layouts that I have completed over the last couple of weeks:

Christopher and his cheeky grin. Had fun using the Lime Rickey patterned papers by Basic Grey.



Challenge 1 from the Chookscraps CC, held last weekend.



Challenge 3 from Chookscraps CC.



Challenge 2 from Chookscraps CC.



My next post will be all about the awesome weekend away I am about to have!

No comments: