Monday, August 31, 2009

Spring has nearly Sprung!

It is the last day of winter and hasn't the weather made a point of showing that winter is not over yet! I am sure it is snowing somewhere because today was absolutely freezing!

Anyway, I have been busy printing out photos and organising kits for the Chookscraps Retreat! I still have had some time to scrap and I have decided to concentrate on WA photos from last year's trip (finally). Here are the first of the layouts that I have completed (of course they are for challenges - Scrapbooking 4 Less!
Scraplift the DT
The picture is of Hawke's Head Gorge. The bling ring shows the hawke's head.
Bingo with a Twist
I have decided that Perth is the city of statues, because it seems everywhere you turn there is a statue somewhere in the CBD! Here is Jan and I Meeting and Greeting some outside St Martins Centre.
Meanwhile, over at the Hen House (Chookscraps of course) ... Jan has organised a very interesting swap - we swap a photo, scrap it and send the layout to the lucky recipient. I got Kim and this is the layout that I completed for her.

No comments: