Thursday, October 15, 2009

A Self Proclaimed Scrapping Diet

After spending a couple of days cleaning up my scraproom and putting stuff away from the Retreat, I have now decided that it is time for me to go on a scrap diet - no scrapbook supply shopping until I see a significant dint in my stash (it could take a while)!

Here are some layouts that I have completed this week. I decided to start with some Urban Pirarie leftovers (scrap paper and embellishments):





Scrapping Outback 4 Products October Kit - here is a layout that I completed using the 4 Products October Kit. Unfortunately, I inadvertently added rubons, which I thought came with the kit, so it is ineligible for this month's competition.



Got nothing to do this weekend and looking for some creative inspiration. Why not head over to Chookscraps and join in the Crop In! Make a donation and join in some, chat, fun and scrapping of course. Lorraine has organised some excellent prizes for the auction and all funds raised will be donated to the Cancer Council. Click on the website to head on over to Chooks and I will see you there (www.chookscraps.com.au).

No comments: