Friday, October 10, 2008

Hello

Hello and welcome to my Blog.

My name is Wendy. I am married to Sam and live in Gundagai, NSW. I am a teacher and I have four furkids (my dogs). I also have a little addiction called scrapbooking and I love it! My scrapping victims are usually Sam and the dogs.

The biggest project that I have been working on has been my wedding album. I will be uploading some of these in the near future.

I have been a little bit busy these school holidays. I have been to Western Australia, where I went to a three day scrapping retreat. I managed to get a few layouts completed (21 in three days). Jan and I then went on a little tour of WA. The furtherest we got was Monkey Mia (that was a trip). We also included a little walk around Perth and a visit to Wave Rock in the time that we were there.


2 comments:

Jan said...

Welcome to the world of blogging Wendy. I am sure you will have heaps of fun making your own special blog and personalising it. Jan

heirloomscrapping said...

Hi Wendy the blog is looking good I will add you to my list