Friday, October 31, 2008

What a Busy Time I have had!

I think the title says it all today. It has been a tad bit hectic.

Last weekend, Sam and I had an excellent time in Canberra. We stayed at The Hotel Realm (which I would highly recommend) and went to see Cirque Du Soliel. If you get a chance to see this I would urge you to do so ... it was awesome, amazing and incredible. Of course, we also did a bit of shopping on the Sunday and headed home to see the furkids!

This weekend, there is a Girls Crop In over at Chookscraps to raise funds for the Cancer Council. There are challenges, an auction (where you can bid on a layout to be completed by one of the talented Chooks) and plenty of fun and giggles. If you are close to Gundagai and feel like doing a bit of scrapping tomorrow, we are holding a Crop In at Gundagai Public School from 10:00 am. It will cost you $10 and you will be able to scrap all day! All funds raised will go to The Cancer Council as part of the Chookscraps Crop In.

Layouts from this weekend and last weekend are to come ... stay tuned!

2 comments:

Jan said...

All that fundraising certainly paid off.

You have been tagged.

Check out my blog

http://janagnew.blogspot.com/

heirloomscrapping said...

Wendy I have given you an award check out my blog