Friday, October 10, 2008

Scrapbooking

Like I said in my introduction, I love to scrap.

Here are just some of my Layouts that I did at the retreat. Did I mention that I love to scrap bright colours!!

Did I also mention that I have a niece and nephew. They are also my scrapping victims. This first Layout is my niece when she was a baby. She is covered in bubbles!!








This next Layout is one that I did of the girls and I at my wedding. Now is the time to go aaawwwwhhhh!! For those of you who don't know, it was not your typical wedding.






This weekend, there is a Cybercrop happening over at Chookscraps. This is the layout I did for Challenge 3. It is of my nephew, Christopher.






This is a layout that I did of Sam for my wedding album, which is still under construction. Stay tuned for more wedding photos as there are plenty to choose from!!

No comments: