Sunday, April 12, 2009

Highschool has started and I am loving it!!!

I know that I said school was out, but I have gone back to school ... Chipboard High School!!! Scrapping Outback (http://www.scrappingoutback.com.au/) are running a set of classes over the next few weeks in which we get to experiment with different techniques for decorating chipboard. Here are just a few examples of what we have been learning over the last couple of weeks.

Lesson 1 - Halographic Titles: Here are the layouts that I completed for this lesson:



Lesson 2 - All Things Sheer: This time it was tracing outlines on pieces of chipboard, then covering it in vellum and adding glitter.



Lesson 3 - Doodled Titles: This has been my favourite technique so far. It is doodling on chipboard and having fun experimenting with different patterns!



Stay tuned for more fantastic samples ...

No comments: