Saturday, April 25, 2009

Almost the End of the Holidays ....

I can't believe how quickly time flies when you are having fun. It is almost the end of my holidays and the beginning of a 11 week term!! There is a reward at the end ... Scrap Girls Retreat!!! Definately looking forward to that.
Next weekend, Heirloom Scraps have their Retreat at Tumut, which I will be attending. It is always good to catch up with Kylie, Kim, Jan and the others that I have not seen for a while. My little scrap kits are just about packed and ready to go (I'm not keen or anything am I!!!).
Scrapping Outback (http://www.scrappingoutback.com.au/) continue their Chipboard Highschool. This week, it was all about Bling - Bling Chipboard Titles and Bling Flourishes. I decided to do a wedding layout for this challenge and found this picture of Sam and I (the album is nearly finished).

Chookscraps have a surprise challenge this weekend. It is a little challenge by our Creative Chook Jan. The challenge was to use patterned papers that are 2 years old, some metal and a button that was not round. Here is my Layout:


I have added a little slideshow, which shows some of the layouts that I have completed. I have gone a bit "dog crazy" these holidays and have scrapped the dogs. As one person said, they are the most scrapped dogs in Oz!!

No comments: