Monday, April 6, 2009

It's All About the Dogs!!!

This month, the very talented and Creative Chook, Jan, set some awesome challenges on Chookscraps. Being in a huge scrapping mood and with such great challenges, I busily set about scrapping some of my dog photos that have been on my computer for a while, but somehow got pushed to the "will get to them eventually" pile.




Challenge 1 is my Mini Layout. I just love this photo of Mini. It is soooo her, always looking for attention and this day was no exception.

Challenge 2 - is my Those Eyes Layout. This called for masculine photo using feminine embellishments. I went OTP on the girly bits and scrapped Max.





Challenge 3 called for distressing. This is my favourite LO that I completed all weekend. Check out the tongue!






Challenge 4 was all about pastel colours. Almost human showcases my TV addicted dog ... Mini. This time she was sprung watching the TV under the coffee table in the lounge room.

No comments: