Sunday, May 31, 2009

All Dressed Up and a Formal to go to!

This weekend is the Scrapping Outback Chipboard High School Formal (http://www.scrappingoutback.com.au/). The winners were announced last night. I would like to congratulate Trudi, who won the competition and Kerryn, the runner up. I would also like to congratulate Jacque who won the Wild Card Draw and Melinda who won the Most Improved Award. I was the runner up of the Wild Card Draw with my "One Extreme Ride" layout.
The challenges for the Formal are excellent and here are the ones that I have completed so far ...
The Bag Challenge - no formal is complete without one:

A Mini Mocktail - a great blind scrapping challenge:

Carole's Quilling Challenge - a card with a twist:

On the footy front, Gundagai Tigers absolutely smashed Tumbarumba in the football this afternoon. The score - 68-0! Go the Tigers!

1 comment:

Jane Ettia Jones said...

so love you creations for the CC your quilling card is just awesome