Friday, May 15, 2009

Another Scrapping Week!

This weekend is the Cybercrop over at Chookscraps. I have managed to ruffle some DT feathers by putting up a tricky criteria ... 1 piece of pp no bigger than 5 cm x 25 cm. It will be interesting to see what they come up with! Meanwhile, Idol keeps rolling along. This week's challenge is all about Tamworth.
Chookscraps CC Challenge 2 - White Space LO


This week, I have managed to complete some challenges for Scrapping Outback. Today I am going to attempt the last Chipboard Highschool lesson, which is by one of my favourite scrappers, Carole Janson. It is all about paper piecing, so will see how I go. Stay tuned for the layout I complete. In the meantime, here is my Rusty Pickle challenge for this month. For this challenge, you had to use 3 patterned papers and have the word "Mother" on your Layout. I used Mini for this. It is a bit loud and bleary but works!


No comments: