Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Just Another Scrappy Week!

Well another week has gone by and it has been busy. Heirloom Scraps Retreat was fantastic and I got a load of Layouts and a mini album done. Dean was stoked with the album and the layouts are all uploaded on Uproar 2 Scrapmore for the Ultimate Wipeout Round.

This week on Scrapping Outback (http://www.scrappingoutback.com.au/), Chipboard Highschool is all about metallics. I chose to scrap Dean's son Ben in action from the BMX competition held in Canberra a few weeks ago.


There is only one week left at Chipboard Highschool and I must say that I am going to miss the lessons because I have learnt so much!

2 comments:

heirloomscrapping said...

Wendy I am glad you had a wonerful time and your LO's and mini album were awesome

Nic said...

Hi Wendy, I popped on over from scrapping outback to check out your blog. Gorgeous layouts here.. some especially gorgeous puppy ones!! Nic.